Price Match Guarantee
How do I request a Price Match?
Simply present proof of the competitor’s advertised price for the identical product at the time of purchase
Once your price match request is verified and the competitor’s product is confirmed as being in stock and available for immediate sale using the same payment method (and same term, if purchasing with an Interest Free Plan), we will happily match the price.
What are the exclusions?
- Offers which include cash back, bonus, bulk purchase, quantity limits or packages.
- Pricing with included delivery or installation.
- Offers not available to the general public - including trade, special event or membership offers.
- Any sales where points have been redeemed.
- Clearance, seconds, refurbished, ex-demonstration or display products.
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers on marketplace, auction or classifieds websites.
- Products supplied through unauthorised distributors (known as 'grey market' items) or delivered directly to customers from an overseas distributor.
- Pricing errors.
- Products with pricing set significantly lower than the recommended retail price or market value.
What proof do I present when requesting a price match?
Simply provide a Biku Furniture & Homewares team member proof of the competitor's current advertisement or website address, showing the offer's end date and any terms and conditions. A Biku team member may check the website to verify the lower price and availability of the product.
Once your price match request is verified, we will create an offer for you to purchase the product from us at the lower price.
Can I use ‘Interest Free’ as my method of payment?
Yes. If the competitor’s advertised price for the identical product includes an ‘Interest Free' payment option (with the same payment term), you will have the option to pay using a current Interest Free payment option.