- All clients that wish to work with Interiors by Biku will commence with an initial 2 hour consultation at the cost of $240 + GST.
- Once a client has signed on with Interiors by Biku and purchased furniture, soft furnishing and/or homewares from our store to the value of $1000 or above, the client will receive a living room completely styled for free to the value of $720 + GST. This is capped at 6 hours.
- Any additional work after the above 6 hours are complete will be charged at the hourly rate of $120 an hour.
- We work directly with clients on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern NSW areas. For projects outside of these areas the styling will be done remotely over Phone, Email, Zoom or additional travel charges will apply.
- On approval of a decorating proposal from Interiors by Biku we require 50% of fees paid prior to commencement of the project.
- Any goods invoiced to you will require full payment before securing the items.
- All invoices are due for payment within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Non payment will result in cancelling of the project or reschedule of the work deadline.
- Final payment is due on the day of project completion.
- Any additional consulting outside of the agreed scope of work will be charged at $120 an hour.
- Should you wish to cancel at any time during the project, any refund amount will be determined on a project basis, dependent on work completed and/or products purchased.
- Any mood boards or concept work done before cancellation will remain the property of Interiors by Biku.
- No exchange, credit or refund is available for bespoke, custom made items as per the Special Orders T&C’s
- Deliveries fees may be applicable for the delivery of furniture and other items – especially for those outside of the local area.
- Delivery methods & locations: We work with a number of delivery partners and courier companies in order to deliver nationwide. Risk in the products passes to you on commencement of delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the products when being delivered by a third party courier.
- The client will be responsible to ensure access to the property is available for the stylist to complete any work including any furniture deliveries and third party contractors.
- The client agrees for Interior By Biku to take photos and videos throughout the different stages of the project including images of the completed work. These photos will be used for business promotions services only.
- Interiors by Biku to retain the copyright for all intellectual property aspects of any project.
Fair Use Policy for Complete Room Project Management & Styling packages.
Our Complete Room Project Management & Styling is capped on an hourly basis and is invoiced to you on a room by room basis. The Complete Room Project Management and Styling package must be used in accordance with this policy. Specifically this policy is referring to additional hours used over the allocated amount for each room.
i) Complete Room Project Management & Styling is for residential customer personal use only.
ii) If you are a business customer, our services will be based on an hourly rate of $120 for Project Management & styling.
iii) You may not use the service in a manner which is 'unreasonable' or 'unacceptable'
There are many factors that will determine how we will calculate ‘Unreasonable Usage’. It at the sole discretion of Interiors By Biku to determine ‘Unreasonable Usage’. Some of those factors that will be considered are
i) How many extra hours have been spent over the allocated hours for each room. Each room has been calculated at a $120 per hour rate and hours spent on each project will be recorded.
ii) The size of the project we are project managing and styling
iii) The amount of money that has been spent with Biku Furniture & Homewares suppliers
If the extra hours start to add up to ‘excessive’ based on the above factors, we will give you notice in writing and provide you with the recorded hours spent on the project so far. If you still wish to engage Interiors By Biku, our services will resume at the normal hourly rate of $120 per hour.